Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My second essay-In California...San francisco

    Went California can be my experience. So today my speech topic is Joanne been to California, San francisco. First, I will explain about San francisco. second, I will explain about My life in San francisco. Lastly, I will explain about Missing. Now let's go to my real essay.

    First, San francisco is really beautiful country. San francisco has this golden gate bridge. I have been here this bridge is very long. The bridge is 2.74 km!! Then I've been to Fisherman's wharf. I heard about in fiserman's wharf, there is many seals. but there is no seals because San                  francisco is getting cold.

   Second, My life in San francisco was really bad. because I can't played When I finished homework or studying. So I want to go home very much. I went to Pastor's house. but I felt they are so bad to us. because there is their cousin. So they loves she very much. When I came back to Korea, her cousin calls us. She said my aunt bought me very yummy snacks. So I felt she is teased us.

   Lastly, I missed my Family very much. My mom, dad and my younger brother. My sister went with me. I always cried. The Pastor's wife was so strict to us. When I thinking about my house, she said "STUDY STUDY STUDY!!!" So I felt academy is better than here.

   In conclusion, I was talking about My life on California..... but in this camp, I want to go san francisco one more time. I suggest to travel San francisco. San francisco in really good place~!

   
   

1 comment:

  1. Joanne,

    Is this supposed to be your narrative essay? This looks to me like a speech topic you submitted in your advidor class. A narrative essay, as already discussed in class, has three elements: 1) It has to recreate a personal experience. 2) It has to convey a meaningful lesson you learned from that experience and 3) It has to be a real story.

    ReplyDelete